2024 Leadership Conference
Register now for Momentum’s biennial leadership conference, March 21, 2024 at the BJCC. You’ll have the opportunity to connect, learn, and grow alongside 1,500 inspiring professionals from diverse roles, industries, and backgrounds.
Momentum’s biennial leadership conference equips leaders with the skills, knowledge, and network to thrive in a constantly-changing and often challenging professional landscape. Here’s what you can expect:
- Inspiring Keynote Speakers: Jody Singer will get us started in the morning over continental breakfast and Carla Harris will lead into our afternoon as the luncheon keynote.
- Interactive Breakout Sessions: You’ll get to choose four breakout sessions from a list of 20 total choices. Topics include leadership development, negotiation skills, work-life integration, powerful presentations, self-preservation, and more. Every session will leave you with a few actionable steps to keep moving onward and upward.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with other professionals who are passionate about leadership, career development, and equitable opportunities for advancement.
- Personal Growth: Gain perspective on personal development, confidence, resilience, and self-actualization.
- Men with Momentum Track: The Men with Momentum program includes a morning track of their own at the conference, general luncheon keynote, option to attend afternoon breakouts, PLUS two post-conference sessions with a co-mentoring group and concluding with a networking happy hour event with previous Men with Momentum participants.
- Personal Branding: Free professional headshots and opportunities to tune up your personal brand.
Shape Your Future
March 21, 2024
Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center
8 am – 6 pm
1,500 professionals (women and men are invited to attend)
Early registration is encouraged as this event is expected to sell out. The early-bird rate of $375 is available through January 12th. Registration will be $425 after January 13th. Table sponsorships are $5,000 and include 8 full conference registrations.
For tables and sponsorships, please contact Katie Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org