One the things that makes the Momentum program experience so incredible is the level of expert facilitators we bring in to conduct our class sessions. These facilitators are nationally-known authors, public speakers, trainers, executive coaches, and experts in their field. In November we welcome Vitale Hardin for multiple engagements with Momentum. Vitale will lead the Momentum Leaders in Medicine at UAB, our executive classes in Birmingham and Huntsville, and conduct a our first community workshop in Huntsville on November 29th. She’s that good!
For our executive classes Vitale will cover the following topics:
- Overcoming Perfectionism
- Building Resilience
- Trust, Relationships, & Communication
- Action Planning
- Intentional Conversations
For the sold out workshop in Huntsville, Vitale will bring her training and concepts to life in a fun and relatable way, empowering participants to transform the way they work, produce, and relate. Featured in The New York Times, she is the author of the book Addicted to Perfect, detailing her struggle with perfectionism and how she overcame it. We are grateful to presenting sponsor Renasant Bank for this exciting opportunity to learn and network together, and to Warren Averett for hosting us. A networking lunch sponsored by Huntsville Health System will follow.
You need not suffer from FOMO if you are not scheduled for one of these engagements with Vitale. We have lots of ways for you to learn what she has to share:
- Register for the Momentum Leadership Conference 2024, Vitale will have two powerful breakout sessions at the conference
- Buy her book Addicted to Perfect, it’s a a powerful read
- Watch her virtual training Overcoming Perfectionism on our YouTube channel
- Take the perfectionist quiz, check out her research, or contact Vitale on her website thehardingroup.co
We are so grateful for our partnership with Vitale and all the ways she helps others overcome perfectionism, practice resilience, and build healthy relationships.